Dravite Tourmaline and Oxidized Silver Gold Earrings
Tourmaline Chandelier Earrings Statement Earrings Boho Chandelier Earrings Petrol Tourmaline Oxidized Silver Gold Mixed Metal Gift for Her
Rich, cognac colored, faceted tourmaline gemstone teardrops dangle from oxidized sterling silver handmade chandelier earring forms on oxidized sterling chains and gold filled handmade pins.
The tourmalines are the richest shades of honey cinnamon, natural mined gemstones with loads of sparkle. This shade of tourmaline is known as dravite tourmaline.
In the center of the earrings, on hand forged gold filled wires, dangle more petrol tourmaline in a vivid oil slick color! Very sparkly, all of these tourmalines are well saturated with color.
These tourmaline briolettes measure a generous 12mm x 8mm, and they are wire wrapped in gold filled wires.
Dangling from the oxidized silver chains are faceted dravite tourmaline rondelles mounted on gold vermeil ball head pins.
A must have for the tourmaline lover, these richly colored, high quality stones are sure to be admired!
- Handmade chandelier forms in 925 silver, tumbled for strength and sheen
- Centered by tourmaline in a sparkling, vivid petrol color, known as dravite tourmaline
- Tourmaline faceted dravite briolettes dangle in the center of the chains below
- Oxidized sterling silver ear wires
- Dravite tourmaline faceted rondelles, 3mm
- Total length of earrings is 2 3/4 inches long, including ear wires.